Skip to product information
1 of 2




Regular price $20.00 CAD
Regular price Sale price $20.00 CAD
Sale Sold out
Shipping calculated at checkout.

A lightweight gel cream that provides the skin with ingredients needed to help fade scars, reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles and promote a glowing complexion.

shelf life: 2 year 

 ☀️SUMMER FRIENDLY (won’t clog pores)

- it contains +95% of natural ingredients (the other 5% is ingredients that make a cream, a cream)

- it is vegan

- contains no fragrance

- contains no alcohol

- contains no ethoxylated ingredients (PEG / Polysorbates)

- contains no silicon

- contains no Parabens

- contains no phenoxyethanol

- contains no sulfates

- contains no gluten

- contains no soya

- contains no dye




-Fine lines

Suited to

-Oily skin
-Combination skin


Aqua/Water/Eau, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Niacinamide, Propanediol, Squalane, Sodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Hibiscus Sabdariffa Seed Oil, Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract, Silybum Marianum Fruit Extract, Glycerin, Polyglycerin-6, Polyglyceryl-6 Laurate, C15-19 Alkane, Sodium Citrate, Cellulose Gum, Algin, Sodium Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Citric Acid, Gluconolactone, Sodium benzoate

How to use

Cleanse face. Apply a small amount of cream onto fingertips. Gently massage onto face in upward motions. Avoid contact with eyes. Use morning and night for best results. Discontinue use if irritation occurs. For external use only.


Orders are prepared Monday-Friday and ship within 5 business days after the order is placed.

View full details